shinobi forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come and join our shinobi squads, but only if you can endure the intense training.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekkou
co admin
co admin

Friends or rivals[closed:mizu] Empty
PostSubject: Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]   Friends or rivals[closed:mizu] EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 am

The wind blew filling the air with a sudden coolness making the hot day seem almost comfortable underneath the burning sun. The training field was filled with the fresh greenery making the roll in of spring evident. The sun bared down on the field as if it were trying to melt the ground. The training field was almost completely empty except for a single soul at the edge of the pond near the three wooden training poles.

Zekkou walked into the area in his normal attire ready to train unlike most of the other young shinobi he had no intention of slacking and wasting a good day’s worth of training. He stopped making sure no one else was around before he pulling out a light white wrap which he slowly drew round and round his hands, completing this he walked over to the three wood stumps near the edge of the woods."And now the training begins....I think I can do much better today.”

Zekkou slowly spread his legs into a fighting stance preparing himself for the training he was about to endure. He took in one deep breath before repeatedly swinging punches and kicks into the stumps as hard and as quickly as he could going up to his full speed. Quickly he was over taken by great pain going through every limb but he forced himself to continue the training to make himself tougher. The fact of the pain making him tougher made ever bit of it worth it to him. He wanted to be a great shinobi like his father was but he had already come to a slow start having to support his mother until now. This made him at least three years older than everyone else in the academy but he was no slacker. He strided to exceed every other student in the school and earn through the ranks to make up for his late start.

After he finally grew tired of his training the once white wraps on his hand now completely red with blood. He placed his hand on the edge of the stump slowly pushing himself up the pain evident on his face. He held himself upwards in a push up position on top of the stumps. The blood now dripping from the wraps down onto the stumps as he started doing push ups on the stumps trying to ignore the pain.

-------------------------------------------------
words-400
points-16
total-400
total points-16

Last edited by Zekkou on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mizu

mizu

PostSubject: Re: Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]   Friends or rivals[closed:mizu] EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:39 am

mizu had been walking through the forest with his bag on his back. he had intended on visiting the training field to work on his water clone jutsu. The sun was sitting in the middle of the sky , and with the wind blowing trmendously. On days like these it is a good thing mizu does not know any fire style jutsus. he continued walking towards the edge of the forest. as he reached the edge, he sat down his bag next to a tree.

mizu started to wrap his hands in cloth, then continued to remove his shirt. he found that training with water would be best not to get all his clothes wet. mizu started to turn to walk towards the water, when he saw another boy beating on one of the three stumps in the middle of the training field. he had closed his eyes and smiled, then continued towards the lake. mizu stood by the lake and formed a hand sign, he stood there for a moment to build up his chakra. after he felt he had enough he formed a few more signs, then spoke quietly. "water style, water clone jutsu." he could feel his chakra being pured into the water as a clone of himself stood next to him.

the clone had turned to face mizu, then faced towards the other boy. " hey, what is your name?" the clone spoke before turning back to water, and re-forming back with lake. mizu had started to walk towards the other kid in the training field. he stopped once he had reached the stump to the right of the other kid. "my name is mizu kotetsu, of the kotetsu clan." mizu smiled as he started pucnhing and kicking the stump with great force. " i was born in the village hidden in the mist, but i moved here shortly after starting my ninja classes. my dad and moved wanted to be somewhere where they could have better jobs, since my home land is almost poor." mizu continued to kick the stump till his leg startied to lose feeling. 'no pain no gain!' he shouted inside his head.

words-361
total points-14
Back to top Go down
Zekkou
co admin
co admin

PostSubject: Re: Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]   Friends or rivals[closed:mizu] EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 am

Zekkou was unbothered by the approaching `boy` as he continued his work out. He had just started doing his push ups when the boy started to talk to him. He was not going to reply which made it much easier when the clone disappeared. He just continued his work out unbothered for a couple more moments before the boy came up next to him kicking the second stump on which he was holding himself up on. The thick stump of course did not move being solid wood but it was the principle that bothered zekkou. He moved his hand over to the first stump getting a better balance on himself as he continued to do close handed push ups. The pain in his knuckles began to ease off after his time on the stump but his wrists where bend backwards so far they would ache tomorrow, after the numbness itself went away. “I am Zekkou.....” He did not bother telling the boy his last name as he was a bit ... for lack of a better word shy. He did not enjoy the company of anyone other than his family and friends from his childhood. The boy next to him was years younger which in itself bothered Zekkou. He did not want to have To tell some kid he was just starting in the academy. Though he planned to graduate early it did not matter.

The boy next to him continued to talk as if Zekkou had spoken back to him wanting a conversation. Zekkou took a deep breath every bead of sweat slowly dropping down to the stump, evaporating almost instantly at the heat. Truly a scorching day....so why was this boy who obviously used water style jutsu out in the sun. Most people who are based in water release don’t enjoy the sun as much as the others. He must have been like Zekkou and just didn’t want to waste a good day’s worth training. Once the boy’s story was finished Zekkou dropped form the stump a bit of annoyance on his face.

The kid could not take a hint and had given Zekkou his entire life story so zekkou desided to return the favor to be honorable.“Your from the mist you say....I know of it and it’s money troubles there are many bandits around there. They like to attack the villages and the ninja’s that try to defend it. My father dies from an attack by what some say was a demon while he was in the mist village. I myself had to take care of my family for some time now to keep them alive through the debt we then faced. Now that my sister is of age they allowed me to join the academy so I could make money while they worked in the shops around town. My sister, she is about your age I am sure you have seen her in the flower shop.” He got a bit closer to the man extending his blood wrapped hand. “Zekkou Gunryo....and who may I ask are you?”

He did not care if the boy took his hand but he was sure he would. He figured the long day would go by faster with some conversation and honestly the little bit of the annoyance the boy was. The talking did take Zekkou’s mind off of his hands and legs where they had been aching. Zekkou looked around for a moment scanning the area making sure no one was around to see him being social for the first time since he started at the academy. He was not one for making friends just enemies and other annoyance ants he needed to dquash but today he felt would be different and even if the boy did not like him. He could still get a spar...or a fight out of him to help with his training. This would be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------
words-650
points-26
total-1050
total points-42
Back to top Go down
mizu

mizu

PostSubject: Re: Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]   Friends or rivals[closed:mizu] EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

mizu continued to hit the stump, then realized how he was being rude towards the other boy by hitting the stump he were training on. mizu then tied a rope tightly around the top of the stump, the stuck his feet under the rope and began doing sit ups upside down. he quietly listened to this other boys story as he were still doing his sit ups. once he had finished his story he noticed the boy jump down and held out his hand that were blooded up from hitting the stump. mizu reached up and took his feet out of the rope, then flipped back and spun to land facing the other boy. "so zekkou, good to meet you." he said as he grabbed zekkou's hand firmly. the two of their hands were seeming to drip blood. mizu stared into the eyes of the guy, and noticed that zekkou thought he were being annoying of some sort.

after releasing his hand, mizu began to walk back towards the water. He stared at the clouds with a smile on his face, the sun may be burning up but it was a wonderful day to train. he thought about how he trained with his dad back at the mist village, before he was killed on a mission. he remembered how hard his father would push him everyday to be the best. mizu cleared his mind, then started doing handstand pushups.the wind had started to pick up, and the breeze felt very nice. the wind made mizu feel as if he were laying on a cloud.

his mind stayed clear for a moment, then that look that zekkou was giving him had gave mizu an idea.
he pushed off the ground with his hands, and landed back to his feet. mizu looked over his shoulder at zekkou. mizu had started to feel a fire burning inside his body. he could tell this guy was going to end up being his greatest friend, and his greatest rival as well. he could tell the two would be locked in a constant "who is stronger" kind of situation.

"hey zekkou." he spoke calmy whille spinning a kunai on his finger. "that look you gave me when we shook hands, i know that look. it was the look my father used to give me when he wanted me to train." mizu turned his whole body to face zekkou. "lets fight." mizu spoke with a very serious and stern voice as he gripped his kunai. mizu stood ready for a tough battle. the wind blew, and it felt as if a great battle between the two was about to break out.

words-450
points-18
total words-811
total points-32
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]   Friends or rivals[closed:mizu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends or rivals[closed:mizu]
Page 1 of 1