shinobi forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come and join our shinobi squads, but only if you can endure the intense training.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training day (open/ kowai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kasai

kasai

Training day (open/ kowai) Empty
PostSubject: Training day (open/ kowai)   Training day (open/ kowai) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm

The sound of skin hitting bark echoes through the trees. Kasai punches again and again getting faster with every hit. His blood splattering the ground as his knuckles split. But still he spead up. His face strained from the pain as he punches it one last time. he looks blankley at his bloodied hands and shakes his head to clear his mind. "i have to get stronger, no matter the cost.." he whispers as he jumps up onto a branch. he then sits on it and falls back so that he is hanging upside down. he begin to sit up and touch his forhead to his knees over and over again. When he finnally reaches two hundred he lossens his legs and lands on the ground standing striaght. He takes a step forward and slams his shin into the trunk of the tree and gasps at the pain but does it again and again. He keeps kicking until he can no longer feel the painful throb in his leg before switching to the other one. once both of his legs are numbish he takes a step back and wipes the sweat away from his forhead. "its pretty hot today, after this i could use a 38 lap swim in the pond." he smiles alittle as he said this. he ties a cloth around each of his hands and begins to start punching the trunk again. getting faster with ever impact. His eyebrows narrowed as he concentrates at hitting the same spot everytime. he ignores the blood that covers the bark and continues to punch before hejumps into a spin kick and slams his shin into the trunk with a loud crack. He lands on the ground and begins to rub his shin rapidly. "owwwww" he scowls at his weakness. He stands up and limps over to a stump and sits down to inspect his throbbing shin. he sighs alittle as he sees that he only caused major bruising but nothing serious. 'well least i didnt break the damned thing" he sayed as he began to look around himself and study the clearing. "its odd...i havnt seen many people come out here today...i wonder why?" he wondered before he stepped toward the tree again and began his punching excercise again.

number of words: 380

Last edited by kasai on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kowai Inu

PostSubject: Re: Training day (open/ kowai)   Training day (open/ kowai) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Kowai watched the boy carefully. She knew she could stop him from hurting himself anytime she wanted to. Still, she sat on a branch not too far away. Her nose could pick up the scent of blood and sweat even from that far away. She blinked, wondering why he was hurting himself like that. There were much better ways to train and doing the stuff he was doing was just going to make it worse on his part. She sighed a bit. It was about time to reveal herself. She hopped down and landed on the ground lightly as if she was a cat.

Her snow white hair was up so it stayed out of her way. She had pale blue eyes that shone in the light. Oddly, she wore a lot of clothing. On her torso was a long sleeve black shirt, but it was hidden under a pale blue shawl that had white fur on the bottom and top of it. Over that was a darker blue shawl that was tied around her chest. It, also, had white fur running along the bottom of it. She wore black shorts that fit tightly against her curves. Over that was a pelt that had cloth flaps hanging from it, covering the curves. On her waist was a black belt that held all her ninja pouches on it. Her ninja sandals were black with white fur along the top of it. The same metal they made the headbands out of covered her shins.

"You could hurt yourself even more by training like that. Its dangerous and you could get those wounds infected," she said, walking to the stump he had just been on. She sat down on it and watched. Her pale skin didn't have any scars on it. She didn't train like this boy did. She didn't see the point of punching and kicking trees. After all, she had a large blue pillow case filled with foam that covered the metal in the middle. She used that to punch and kick. That way she didn't hurt herself, but still got the exercise she needed. She also knew that not many were as fortunate as her to have stuff like that.

"You could mess up the nerves in your hands and legs like that. If they get ruined and you get a wound one day and didn't notice it until it was too late, you could bleed to death. Not your brightest plan, is it?" she asked, her eyes filling with question and interest to the boys answer. She hadn't bothered to introduce herself. What was the point? After all, she didn't know this boy and he didn't know her. Yes, they were from the same village, but she highly doubt she would ever see him again after this.
Back to top Go down
kasai

kasai

PostSubject: Re: Training day (open/ kowai)   Training day (open/ kowai) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Kasai looked up as the girl began to speak. He studied her carefully , His muscles tense.but he relaxes alittle when she sits down. but he keeps his guard up “she does have a point tho” he thought to himself. He shook his head and looked her over. He knew from her cloths and the way she had walked that she was completely different from him. He wore a tattered shirt full of holes and tears. While his shorts were muddy and caked with dirt. “hm im the complete opposite of her, so why is she even talking to me let alone care why I train the way I do” he pondered. He sighed and looked back at her. “my name is kasai…kasai yatsua, don’t worry about my wounds, they will be takin care of. I do it to test how much pain I can tolerate. Stupid yes, but helps with mental strength as well as physical.” He said softly. He walked so that he was standing across from where she sat.

“so may I ask who you are?” he said as he sat down in the dirt pulled out a bottle of water and began to wash the blood off his hands, before he started wrapping a cloth around his knuckles and waited for her answer. He honestly did wanna know who she was, he was curious. He thought while he played with the edge of the cloth on his hand. "you here to train as well....or just to give me some training advice?" he asked trying not to sound rude.

number of words 265
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training day (open/ kowai)   Training day (open/ kowai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training day (open/ kowai)
Page 1 of 1